We fall, Like Dominos, one by one.
I still remember the twins. I could have saved the mage, but I froze and couldn't even utter a word in assistance. I wasn't strong enough to save the rogue, and I fear that I wont be strong enough to prevent anymore of my… comrades from dying.
"Who is next," I wonder while kneeling over the cold corpse of Raoul.
Then, I stand and survey the aftermath of the melee. Bodies are littered across the dark stone floor. I hear the rattling of a few coins. I turn in that direction and see the rogue, Siegurd, rifling through the dead. Lining her pockets once again. But I haven't known her long, she deserves more time before I draw conclusions about her character.
- Wandering around the caves
- Combat begins: The Party vs 4 Berserkers and Cyanwrath
- Combat doesnt go well
- An ally appears
- Raoul Falls
- Wog Falls
- Raoul Dies
- Tibus Falls
- Combat concluded: 3 Berserkers and Cyanwrath killed
- 1 Berserker routed
- Siegurd loots
- Siegurd fails an investigation check for traps
- Trap is set off and fills the room with poison
- Party rests
- Party moves on the next room
- After another long battle where we almost die again
- Wog thinks quickly and gives one of his rations to the flayer(?)
- The party kills two dragonlings
- Lucan, Siegurd and the mysterious stranger each take an egg
- We start to leave the cave